Opportunities for irrigators to save $$$
Could your irrigation system benefit from a VFD? Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) are used to adjust water flow and pressure on irrigation systems. Contact Raft River Electric for details regarding incentive payments that may apply for installing a VFD on your irrigation system.
Rebates are also available for:
- Cut and pipe press repair of leaking hand lines, wheel lines and portable mainlines
- Rebuilt or new brass sprinkler
- New gasket for wheel lines or hand lines
- New low-pressure regulators with pivot sprinklers (entire privot must be upgraded)
- New multiple-configuration nozzels for low-pressure pivot sprinklers
- New "gooseneck" elbow for new drop tubes
- New drop tube for low-pressure pivot
- New center pivot base boot gasket
- New multi-trajectory sprays that replace impact sprinklers
- New drains for wheel lines, hand lines, or pivots
- New hubs for wheel lines
For more information on how you can begin to save energy and $$$, contact us today.